Things to do in Prague
Prague - one of the most beautiful cities and one of the most popular among tourists is a true architectural gem thanks to its mixture of city planning styles. Monuments from the Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque and last but not least Art Nouveau periods lend the city an exceptional character. The illustrious history of the city dates back to the 9th century. Prague already had a reputation as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe in the Middle Ages and was given the epithets "Golden Prague", "City of a Hundred Spires", "Crown of the World" or "Stone Dream".
What must you definitely visit in Prague?
- Prague Castle
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Prague Castle Gardens
- Petřín Lookout Tower
- The Royal Way
- The Charles Bridge
- The Old Town Square
- The Astronomical Clock
- Týn Cathedral
- The Municipal House
- Wenceslas Square
- Prague ZOO - the 7th best ZOO in the world
- The Jewish Town
- and many other sights
Our reception team will be happy to arrange a sightseeing tour of Prague for you.
Shopping tips in Prague
- Palladium Shopping Centre (5-minute walk from the hotel)
- Pařížská - the most luxurious street in Prague with the boutiques of leading fashion designers (5-minute walk from the hotel)
- Nový Smíchov Shopping Centre (5 km)
- Arkády Pankrác (6 km)
- Fashion Arena Outlet Štěrboholy (17 km)